Did you know? 1L of mineral oil can pollute up to 1 million litres of water!
Because protection of the environment is a subject that is particularly dear to us, the Research and Development teams at CONDAT have developed very high-performance biodegradable oils to lubricate lock chains, in particular CHAIN OIL ECL 46.
Used in conjunction with the CONDAT micro-sprayer, CHAIN OIL ECL 46 migrates to the heart of the chain links to ensure their perfect lubrication. It protects dam and lock chains against rust and corrosion while optimising lubrication. Furthermore, micro-spraying allows you to strongly limit consumption.
In addition, CONDAT offers biodegradable hydraulic oils: the ranges BIO NATUR HYDROSTAR and BIO NATUR HYDROLABEL.
- Anti-wear and extreme pressure resistance
- Resistance to wash-out and de-watering: no more oil streaks around locks in rivers!
- Oils co-designed with various partners
- A “product + application equipment” combination developed specifically for lock chains
- Anti-corrosion and anti-rust protection of chains
- Biodegradable oils classified as non-hazardous for the environment
CONDAT supplies oils that are suitable for your chain applications and also, when operating under high loads and in difficult conditions, offers:
- suitable equipment to facilitate implementation of our lubricants
- technical assistance to help you with installation of equipment as well as optimisation of your oil consumption.
In parallel, discover our range of biodegradable oils combining performance with respect for the environment.