For several years, CONDAT has relied on the Lube-Shuttle® range of manual guns for grease cartridges, for both the screw cartridge and for the different types of gun with registered trademarks and processes.
The lever gun or Lube-Shuttle process with a screwed cartridge has no spring, no rear cover, no gasket, and requires no purge...
- No need to fight with your grease gun!
- The cartridge is easily installed, in less than 7 seconds
- Unscrew the lid of the 400g grease cartridge, insert it in the gun, SCREW and GREASE!
SOLD WITH A GREASING HOSE M10X1 and 4-jaw connector clip that clips instantly with a simple push to the spherical-head greaser.
See other types of equipment for use with our LUBE-SHUTTLE grease cartridges:
New Generation with a head in galvanised steel, ergonomic handle, packaging in ecological cardboard, service pressure 400 bar, high pressure up to 800 bar, TÜV, DLG, BLT approval
- No tool required to open cartridge (screw cartridge)
- Quick and clean filling and changing of cartridge
- Quick check of grease level and type
- Maximum use of the grease with a follow-up plunger
- Filling of empty cartridges possible with the ecoFILL type lever-gun filler and the Lube-Shuttle® Réf. 31 150 50 adapter
- No more need to purge
- Grease gun guaranteed 5 years in normal use
- High pressure for filling central greasing bowls
- Equipment scalable according to customer requirements, on quotation